Donation: $20 per ticket / 1 Book of 5 for $100
The SSDI PTSO Fall Fundraiser is underway and this year, we are shaking things up!
The new school year is upon us and so is our annual Fall Fundraiser! Every year, the SSDI PTSO raises funds to help support S.S. Dixon Intermediate School.
This year we are hosting a Staycation Getaway Giveaway that celebrates our gorgeous Gulf Coast and where we retain 100% of the proceeds and all of the money spent is kept local.
Our 2022-2023 goal is to raise enough funds to continue supporting the school as we adjust back into the swing of operations. We have many initiatives on the table, including:
- Additional playground/recess equipment,
- Student picnic tables, and
- A rain enclosure so students can go outside for P.E. during light rain.
At the start of the upcoming school year, your SSDI student will bring home a book of five tickets. We are requesting a donation of $20 per ticket; or $100 per book of five. If you are not interested in participating, simply place the unmarked tickets in the included envelope and return them to your student’s teacher.
Additional ticket books are available for students to take home. Students do not need to pre-purchase the tickets.
We are parents too, and we have heard your cry about student incentive prizes! We are making it very simple –
- Overall Top Ticket Seller – $100 gift card
- First Place Top Seller Per Grade – $50 gift card *excludes the Overall Top Ticket Seller (one per grade)
- Second Place Top Seller Per Grade – $25 gift card (one per grade)
- Top Class Per Grade – Celebratory Class Event
- All Participants will receive a PopIt regardless of the number of tickets they sell.
Ticket stubs are due back before September 16, 2022. The drawing will be held via Facebook Live on September 22, 2022, @ 5:00 p.m. Winners need not be present to win. The SSDI PTSO will make three attempts to contact the winners; winners have 14 days from the date of the drawing to claim their prize.
Please make sure the information on the ticket stub is legible, and be sure to include your student’s name and their teacher’s name on the stub.
Date: September 22, 2022
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Location: Facebook Live
The winner need not be present to win.
*Ticket stubs due by 09/16/22.